Loading - Please wait
Follow the Beacon!
- Jun Tanaka on Japan’s Zen Style Boardrooms – How Effective Are They?
- Ben Peterson on How a New Generation of Entrepreneur is Forging the Face of New Japan
- Jun Tanaka on How a New Generation of Entrepreneur is Forging the Face of New Japan
- Richard Solomon on Photovoltaics: One Bright Idea
- Terrie Lloyd on Photovoltaics: One Bright Idea
Category Archives: Real Estate
While at the Swiss patent office in Bern in the summer of 1905, Albert Einstein wrote several transformative papers. In one, he explained that energy was interchangeable with matter according to the formula e=mc2. In another, he hypothesized the existence … Continue reading
Sitting across from me at a Naka-Meguro pizzeria, Riccardo Tossani pulled out his iPhone to check his Spyglass app. He glanced out the window to survey the adjacent taller buildings, ignoring the cherry blossoms that were in full bloom. “The … Continue reading
Whether to rent or own a Tokyo residential property is a hotly contested issue. Beacon Reports investigated the matter. We put together this simple guide to help you make a rational choice. At one extreme, there are those that can’t … Continue reading
The Nikkei Weekly recently reported that foreign investors since last year have been buying up Japan’s real estate. Driving demand are stable property yields of 5.3% that far exceed the risk free return on government bonds. Does this suggest that … Continue reading