Loading - Please wait
Follow the Beacon!
- Jun Tanaka on Japan’s Zen Style Boardrooms – How Effective Are They?
- Ben Peterson on How a New Generation of Entrepreneur is Forging the Face of New Japan
- Jun Tanaka on How a New Generation of Entrepreneur is Forging the Face of New Japan
- Richard Solomon on Photovoltaics: One Bright Idea
- Terrie Lloyd on Photovoltaics: One Bright Idea
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Bruce Pomer is Managing Partner of WESTGATE ADVISORY and an investment banker working in Tokyo. With his vision into Japanese companies, Bruce shared with me his views on Japan’s M&A activity. As background, Bruce grew up listening to the Beatles. … Continue reading